Invest NI is Northern Ireland’s main economic development agency. Its strapline is ‘Building Locally, Competing Globally’ and has responsibility for driving exports, providing support for innovation, R&D and skills. Invest NI leads Northern Ireland’s inward investment campaign and has a client base of both indigenous and internationally owned businesses.
Jeremy is Executive Director, Business & Sector Development Group. Business Solutions Group is responsible for providing a wide range of advisory and financial business support. The Group works in partnership with the Sector, Regional and International teams to ensure that businesses get the support they need to help them to start and grow. Support includes helping businesses to:
- Drive innovation in products and services
- Use technology to drive business growth
- Get access to finance and property to support growth
- Develop skills and operating efficiencies improvement
- Develop commercialisation plans and sell into new markets
A first class Honours and International MBA graduate Jeremy previously worked for Marks & Spencer plc and KPMG Chartered Accountants. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland.
Jeremy is married and has two daughters and one son.