We are well aware of how precious time is to someone running their own business. That is why our nomination process is designed to be as quick and easy as possible for all categories and nominees. Click here to apply now.
*Please ensure you have selected the correct EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ programme country
- EOY is an all-island programme
- Nominees must own a minimum of 5% of the company (publicly listed companies will be assessed on a case-by-case basis)
- Nominees must be primarily responsible for the recent performance of the company
- Nominees must either be Irish or running a company based on the island of Ireland (PLEASE NOTE: Companies who have selected the Ireland program (but are headquartered elsewhere) – please include your Irish address in the headquarters field to ensure that you are included for consideration in the EOY Ireland program.
- The nominee’s company must be trading for a minimum of two years (companies with a long R&D process pre-commencement of trading are dealt with on a case-by-case basis)
- If nominees have previously applied and not been shortlisted to the final 24, our judging panel welcome and encourage them to apply again. Some of our previous finalists, and even winners, have successfully been invited into the programme after multiple applications.
Judging panel and criteria
The independent panel of judges is comprised of past Entrepreneur Of The Year Award winners, along with representatives from our sponsor agencies. The judging criteria includes a thorough assessment of:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and vision
- Financial performance
- Strategic direction
- Risk management
- Sustainability and growth
- Industry impact
- Community impact
- Personal integrity