The following criteria should be met to be considered for the EY Entrepreneur of the Year™ programme:
- The EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™ programme is an all-island programme
- Nominees must own a minimum of 5% of the company (publicly listed companies will be assessed on a case-by-case basis)
- Nominees must be primarily responsible for the recent performance of a company
- Nominees must either be Irish or running a company based on the island of Ireland
- The nominee’s company must be trading for a minimum of two years (companies with a long R&D process pre-commencement of trading are dealt with on a case-by-case basis)
If nominees have previously applied and not been shortlisted for the final 24, our independent judging panel welcome and encourage them to apply again.
Some of our previous finalists, and even winners, have successfully been invited into the programme after multiple applications.